CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 15, 2011

A Sweet Small Land


Can’t believe I’m almost there

The day I’ve been waiting for, become my farewell


Then I’d go, and in my car

Away from this small town I’d leave

They’d be gone so far

A land that soon will become a grave


And everything I’d left behind,

Like all the memories on my mind

But the time keeps flowing unkind

In a sweet small land of mine


Can’t believe we’re almost there

They day we’ve been waiting for, become our farewell


Together, we saw a shooting star

And hope that we’d always believe

Even ‘though we’re far apart,

We know, we are not gonna flee


In the forests and the meadows

Our journey goes and goes

And the time would never paused

In this sweet small land of ours


And everything I’d left behind,

Like the memories I could no more find

But to this heart, I’ll always remind

About this

Sweet small land of mine


-Dzikrina N.-

0 comments:

Post a Comment