CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 9, 2011

My hero :P

Heyyy

We all have our hero. We know we all love Batman, Superman, Spiderman, for me I prefer Spiderman than the other two. Our hero could be a role model, that's a good thing.
But when everyone's hero is Batman or Superman, I t
hink my hero is LUCKY LUKE.


Yes, Lucky Luke the cowboy. :) First time i saw
him was long ago in my home, i saw a "Lucky Luke" comic. I thought its just a boring comic but then i love it very much! :) i don't know who bought them but there are A LOT OF Lucky Luke comics in my home. I know I was tooo late to know him now. They are all old comics. Here a short biography of Lucky Luke:

Real Name
: Luke

Identity/Class: Normal (?) human

Occupation: Cowboy

Affiliations: Jolly Jumper (his horse); Ra_n_tanplan (the dumbest dog in the world, a spoof of Rin-Tin-Tin)

Enemies: The Daltons (Joe, Jack, William and Averell), Ma Dalton, Billy the Kid, Jesse James

Aliases: Kid Lucky (his nickname as a youth)

Base of Operations: The Wild West

First Appearance: "Arizona 1880," Le Journal de Spirou (7th December 1946)

Powers/Abilities: Luke is the world's greatest cowboy. He can outshoot his own shadow (see picture), he can lasso a whirlwind, he can outride (he once raced the Mississippi and won), outdraw and outshoot anyone. Jolly Jumper is also pretty unique, being able to play Luke at chess, arm-wrestle him and run while asleep.

History: Lucky Luke is a cowboy in the Wild West who travels around delivering justice wherever he goes, accompanied by his faithful companion, Jolly Jumper, the smartest horse in the world. His main recurring foes are the dense but persistant Dalton cousins.

Comments: Created by Morris (a.k.a. Maurice De Bevere), who wrote the very first story - after that many of the early stories being written by the French co-creator of Asterix, Goscinny. Luke is still starring in new adventures to this day.


And I didn't know the comics has been filmed! I'm lucky I've watched it but I don't really get the point. I rather read the comics.


What I like from him is, he is the best cowboy i'v ever seen and the fastest shooter. So fast that he could even shoot his own shadow. But he NEVER kill people. Well, as I know.

He ONCE died,

JK he was pretending dead.

What I don't know till now is how does he (and Jolly Jumper) survive, while I think they have not enough money. They wander over the desserts, and they don't know what danger is ahead. What is gonna be if there's no even small towns and they'd running out of water?

Poor him.. haha that would never happen to him :P

But at least he'd known as a hero to every single town he passes.

And to me :) :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment