CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 11, 2011

FFF (Final Fantasy Fever)??

Nooo I don't have such a fever. I'm clueless about FF, anyway. All I know is that's an RPG game, well-known, and my brother used to play it over and over. He says it's the best RPG game ever made. I'm still not interested at all, since I'm not a gamer. Sebagus apapun game -nya, kalo bukan gamer ya percumaaa. gak bakal bertahan lama.

But what I'm talking about is not about the game. You know, there are several FF songs and they are soo good :) I only know two of them, 'tho... (that's not 'several', dude...)
They are "Melodies of Life" and "Eyes on Me". I know those songs since I began to play VOS (Virtual Orchestra System)(I forget what the 'S' stands for, i think it's 'system', but really? don't know and don't care)

They're beautiful . I recommend you all to listen to both of 'em. You can search them at youtube, 4shared, or wherever. They're everywhere. And the Japanese versions is better, I would say, but if you don't get the meaning, just listen to the English versions as well.

There are also the piano sheets for them. FF's popular and many people in this world love it, so there's plenty of FF websites and plenty of them has piano sheets for FF songs.

I want to learn the "Melodies of Life" on piano first. It's a hard song for piano, and it's been a long time since I learnt a hard solo. And it's not all finished. That was "Kiss The Rain" by Yiruma. It flows smoothly at the beginning, but I can't reach the climax of the song because my organ is not long enough. It don't have much octaves like piano does. So I've edited parts of the song, so it's getting shorter than the original.

Why was I talking about "Kiss the Rain"? -.- so... yeah it's been a long time so I'm getting lazier and not too obsessed to learn to play songs. I wish I could get into a piano course, I wanna be a better pianist :[

OK THAT'S ALL. wish me luck. :]

0 comments:

Post a Comment