CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 10, 2011

my loneliness poem


When I feel so lonely
and everyone seems don't care about me
what else that I have now?

When I've got nothing to do
Nothing to get, nothing to give
I'm too far away to the crowd
I'm lost
I don't know where to lean on..

The sky is about to darken and darken
And this heart is broken and broken
I can't find someone to fix it
Or maybe no one could?

I wish I had someone who makes me smile
but we're way too far away
Can I feel someone who always here, beside me
and makes my day?

God, I think You're the One
the only One who always stay
In the dark or bright days
I know You'd never betray me

God, You're the only Love
That I could have in the end
When true love is rare to find
When my whole life becomes a sin..


-Dzikrina Nurunisa-

1 comments:

nellich

it's beautiful! the poem and the picture, it's sad and beautiful...

Post a Comment