CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 11, 2011

never coming back

Hey, sometimes i feel this life is a boredom and yesterday was much greater.
Or maybe yesterday was a waste of time and if I had a time-eraser, I'd erase it.
Sometimes the thought of the past is huger than what I am facing now.
Then I lived in the past with the shadows
So where is 'now' belongs?

So I decided not to coming back
I'd go faraway when my shadow couldn't follow me

This song taught me to not look back,
"Last Train" by MxPx. Maybe that song isn't famous but I really like the lyric and the arrangement. :)

When bones start breaking
It's too late to turn back time
Soon pain is forgotten
Then we're feeling fine
When nothing that you have learned turned out to be true
But life has crashed and burned and then forsaken you

I'm on the last train heading nowhere
That's what I've been told
I'm at the station
Never coming back

Far from comfort and a decent place to rest
Take those tracks out of this lonely empty nest
Sing me songs that I can get down deep into
Change my every feelings that I've felt for you

'Cuz I'm on the last train heading nowhere
That's what I've been told
I'm at the station
My bags are packed and I'm never coming back
I'm at the station
And my bags are packed

With each new days are better than the last on was
When moments last forever just like true love does

:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment