CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 30, 2010

Note



It's too early to say this. But I'll be gone early too.. I don't really like it but I'll celebrate my day on the trip. Tomorrow my school goes to Lombok Timur for Sanlat (Islamic Activity in Ramadhan, don't ask more cz I can't really answer it..) Then on 4th I'll go directly to Yogyakarta.

I can't beg my parents to stay any longer. We haven't enough day for holiday. What I want is just stay here on my day, and not in my car :( but it's ok, because I've never celebrate them after my 6th b'day.

Sorry, I don't mean anything - like,.wishing for sympathies or what ---just let me apologize,
Because I will be so... sorry if I can't answer any people's messages on facebook or twitter bcause there's no internet connectivity. I'll answer back when I have time. promise . :) :)

So I'll be off on facebook, twitter and blogging.
See you blog, on the next month :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment